WikiMind | mindwi.se
A minimal PHP wiki using simplified Markdown syntax. Based on WikWiki + Slimdown. One file, responsive design, password protected. No database, tracker or dependency. 2625 bytes only.
To use it
, download v2022.03
, change extension to .php and transfer to server. Default password is "admin".
Help? info at mindwi.se.
Ten markdown syntax rules
- Title: new line with 1 to 6 #
- Italic: word(s) with one * before and after
- Bold: word(s) with two * before and after
- Unordered list: new line with * and a space
- Ordered list: new line with a digit, a dot and a space
- Quote: new line with > and a space
- Link: [ [page] ] or [name] (?page) without space for internal, [page] (URL) without space for external.
- Image: ![img text] (path or URL) without space
- Horizontal line: new line with ---
- Yellow note: new line with !!! and a space
Useful to know
- On line 1, change name $_N and password $_P (using this tool).
- Remove the entire content while editing and save to delete the page.
- Accesskey+e to open the edit mode (and to save while editing).
- Create a table of content manually with anchored h3 titles (example on top).